Wow. I am finally in the same residence as may 12 Teas of Christmas (and my family, yay!) so I am giving this a shot. I’ve got to say, I’m impressed. I don’t like green tea as a general rule, and the idea of marshmallow green tea never appealed. However, this is quite tasty. While my conditions are far from perfect (microwaved water, eek) it yields a tasty sweet cp of tea. I’m not getting much green (which I don’t mind) but there really is a marshmallow and rice krispy taste going on here. I am pleasantly surprised! I’ll give it another steep later on and see how that goes, for now I am saving the other half of my sample for my beau, when he arrives on Friday.

Uniquity

Second steep went well enough, but much weaker. Not going to push it to three.

Kittenna

Oh crap, is microwaving water a bad idea?! I’m getting into all sorts of trouble here on Steepster for my bad brewing habits.

Comments

Uniquity

Second steep went well enough, but much weaker. Not going to push it to three.

Kittenna

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada