Mmmmm Chai.

This stuff was just tasty. Made it using the usual stove top method. brought 1 cup of water and 1 T. of sugar to a high boil then added my tea, Reduced the heat to medium and let simmer for about 10 minutes after that I poured some of the tea into 1 cup of milk and stirred it around to raise the temperature a bit so it wouldn’t coagulate on contact with the hot tea. Then I poured the milk into the tea and kept it on medium heat, constantly stirring it to prevent coagulation until it reached a steady low boil. Then I strained it into a warmed teapot. The infusion smelled amazing. Mostly cinnamon smelling with hints of other spices as well. The taste was just as amazing. A nice spiced flavor to it but with hints of the flavor from the tea as well. it’s very equally balanced and very pleasant. Defiantly something I will be getting more of.

Boiling 8 min or more

Pen spinner, Internet addict, Tea enthusiast, IRC lurker, Rock climber and humanoid.

I don’t make my reviews too long or go into a lot of detail. I like to make things short, sweet and to the point.

If you wanna swap teas, recommend me something or just talk send me a message. I’m more than willing to partake.

Pottsville, PA