drank Pumpkin Spice Chai by Twinings

The aroma is awesome – perfectly pumpkin pie, and the first few sips were delicious! As the cup went on, though, the pumpkin flavor became a little too much. It almost tasted lemony, strangely. But, I only added a tiny bit of soy milk and no sugar, and I might have steeped it a bit too long – probably more than 5 minutes. I’ll give this another try, for sure. I think it would be best with a good splash of milk and a spoonful (or more) of sugar, but we shall see!

Cofftea

I actually LOVE that this is insanely pumpkiny… this is the 1st pumpkin tea I’ve had that hasn’t disappointed me. I even steep it for 8 min when I drink it clean, 9 when I add milk (half milk, half water)- never sugar. I haven’t gotten a lemony quality though… luckily!