drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

A friend of a friend invited me over for tea, and this was she served. It was like springtime in a cup. The strawberry flavor was wonderful, but what I truly enjoyed was the creaminess of the tea. Also, the base tea was really good. The black tea did not disappear even though there was a lot going on in the cup. It’s a great day when you make a new friend AND find a great tea!

52teas

Always love hearing that our teas are being enjoyed!

Veronica

It was definitely enjoyed. Thanks for creating such a lovely blend!

Comments

52teas

Always love hearing that our teas are being enjoyed!

Veronica

It was definitely enjoyed. Thanks for creating such a lovely blend!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA