drank Tropical Green by Harney & Sons

Yesterday was grocery shopping day. While shopping is not my favorite thing, I do like that the Wegman’s I go to has its own little tea section. It’s always fun to look around and see if any new teas have been added. This tea, however, was in the coffee section tucked in a small shelf under the flavored syrups. Odd. Still, I was glad to see it and snapped it up even though I had already put two other teas in my cart.

So you know, I’m drinking the bagged version of this tea. It is a nice green tea. Pineapple is the dominant flavor with the grassy notes of the green tea being very subtle underneath. It’s sweet, but not overly so. Definitely did not feel the need to add sugar. I think I might add a bit of mint to my cup next time. I’m a sucker for mint and pineapple together.