I received this sample from Camiah. Thank you so much for sharing!

What a fun tea! The warm, rich smell, the bready taste of the pancake, the hint of butter, the sweetness of the syrup – it is all delicious. I did two steepings from my sample, and they were both great. The first had more of the pancake flavor with the syrup begin most pronounced at the end of the sip. With the second cup the sweetness of the syrup was not as strong, but it was there at the beginning of the sip and constant throughout. Both cups were thoroughly enjoyed!

CHAroma

I agree the first steep of this is usually the best. And now it’s in the permanent collection so you can actually have more of it!!! Yay!!

Veronica

I didn’t know it was in the permanent collection. Thanks!

Comments

CHAroma

Veronica

I didn’t know it was in the permanent collection. Thanks!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA