I was visiting with a friend, and she served this tea. It smelled amazing as she was preparing it. If I didn’t know she was making tea I would have looked around for a bouquet of flowers. I was expecting the tea to be overly flowery, but it wasn’t. In fact, the tea is easily robust enough to handle milk. I did not add any to my cup, but if I were to buy some for myself (a real possibility) it is something I would try. The base tea and flowers combine to make a great tea. Perfect for an afternoon cup, and I’m thinking it would be lovely iced.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA