This is one of those days when I’m feeling blah (sinus infection), and I want something soothing but simple. The Honey Vanilla Chamomile is perfect. It’s warm, comforting, and is an herbal, so hopefully I can be in bed a sleeping sooner rather than later.

As much as I love autumn (and I do) I hate what it does to my respiratory system!

Bonnie

Feel better soon!

Veronica

Thank you! A good night’s sleep, medicine, and of course tea have done wonders. I feel closer to human today.

Comments

Bonnie

Feel better soon!

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA