drank Moroccan Mint by Teavana

Today is the first full day of school for both of my kids, and I am enjoying the quiet (and attempting to not worry about them too much) with one of my favorite teas. I don’t think I can adequately describe how much I love the smokiness of the green tea and the flavor of the mint combined. Although I am usually more of a peppermint fan I think the spearmint here is perfect. It lends a sweetness that plays well against the gunpowder green tea.

If there is a downside it’s that I’ve used the last of my stash, so I’ll need to make a trip to the mall (ugh.) to get more.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA