I was in a cinnamon mood, and this is most definitely a cinnamon tea. While the cinnamon is the main flavor there are notes of orange and clove as well which give a bit of balance at the end of the sip. Love it!

This is a happy tea for me. I don’t drink it to re-energize or relax. I drink it because it makes me smile. Every. Single. Time. (Side Note: I can’t believe I’ve only logged this tea three times. I’ve used one and a half canisters since joining Steepster!)

Camiah

I have yet to try this one. It sounds delicious. I must make a Harney order sometime…

Comments

Camiah

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA