drank Juicy Peach by Teajo Teas

Thank you Teajo Teas for this sample!

This is a lovely tea. The peach flavor is nice. It is strong, but natural. In fact, this is the first peach tea I’ve had that didn’t have an artificial taste to it, and I’m really enjoying it. The base tea is wonderful. It has a smoothness that almost makes the tea creamy. Almost. This is a tea that’s easy to enjoy sans sweetener, but I think a bit of honey might turn this into a treat in a cup. I’ll have to give it a try… you know… for science.

KeenTeaThyme

I love – and will try! – any peach tea. Adding this to my list… :)

Veronica

Ha! I was just at your site and saw Peachy Keen which is going on my list. :)

Azzrian

Yup this is a goodie! :) Love this one!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

I love – and will try! – any peach tea. Adding this to my list… :)

Veronica

Ha! I was just at your site and saw Peachy Keen which is going on my list. :)

Azzrian

Yup this is a goodie! :) Love this one!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA