drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

I went to Target to pick up a few things and saw that they’ve started carrying H&S teas. Yay! They only sell the pyramid bags, no loose leaf, but still! I thought about grabbing one of each tin (there were eight different teas in stock), but my husband would be less than thrilled with me, so I choose the Vanilla Comoro. I plan on going back and picking up a new tin each week.

This tea is good. Really good. Real vanilla taste, great tea base, and it’s decaffeinated. What’s not to love? I can see this being a go-to tea for me in the evening, and I’ll make sure I have it on hand to offer the next time I have company over for dinner.

gmathis

(Making note to check my Target!)

CupofTree

woa whaaat, target? no way. (noted as well)

Veronica

I know. I was walking past the aisle, saw the tins out of the corner of my eye, and stopped in my tracks. I may have done a happy dance in the middle of the store. :)

Azzrian

Wow that is cool!

CHAroma

Woot!!! *Rushes off to the nearest Target

JacquelineM

GOOD TO KNOW!!!!!!! (OMG!)