A friend of mine who works in Philadelphia picked up some really great teas for me from Premium Steap. This is the first one I tried, and it is delicious. The coconut is heavenly, and it gives a creamy decadence to the tea. Such a treat! The base tea is bold and rich. I’d like to know what tea it is because I think I would like it on its own. The base tea does not get pushed back by the coconut, but rather works with the fruit beautifully to make a complex and very satisfying tea.

This one’s a winner. I might even be willing to pay the toll to cross the bridge and buy more once my current stash is gone. Coming from me that’s a big deal. ;)

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA