Woke up late. My daughter missed the bus. My cat decided this morning was a good time to play hide-and-seek. Yeah. It was obvious I wouldn’t have time this morning to make a pot of tea, so I looked at my bagged teas and chose this one. Such a good choice. After scraping the ice off my car windows I had a lovely cup of spicy tea waiting for me. Between my Hot Cinnamon Spice and my daughter’s cup of Candy Cane Lane the car smelled divine, and we had a nice talk as I drove her to school. Bad day averted.

Stephanie V

I love this post. Glad your day turned around so quickly and in such a nice way!

Comments

Stephanie V

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA