I really like this chai. It is spicy and smooth. The vanilla notes are amazing. All of the spices work incredibly well together. There is no particular spice that dominates the rest. So good.

There were two things that threw me for a loop. First, I couldn’t taste the chocolate. I could see the chocolate pieces in the dry tea, but once it was brewed it was like they never existed. Second, this tea has a strong honey flavor to me. I quickly looked at the other reviews of this tea, and I don’t see notes about a honey taste elsewhere. Now don’t get me wrong I really like this chai and will happily finish off the rest of my tin. I just wish I knew what my taste buds were up to.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA