I should just accept that I’m not a rooibos person. The only reason I keep trying rooibos is that I am already anti-hibiscus, and avoiding both would seriously limit the tisanes available to me. Who needs limits?

So, I don’t hate this blend, but I don’t love it either. There is a caramel like sweetness, but I’m not tasting the pear. The rooibos is heavy enough that distracts from the other flavors. So what I’m left with is a really sweet rooibos. If I were more of a rooibos person this would probably be very nice.

This one is easy enough to sip. Unfortunately, it’s also easy enough to forget. So the hunt for great herbals and tisanes continues….

Kasumi no Chajin

LOL! It took me till this year to accept my distaste for lemon or generic “citrus” in blends with true tea in them (love lemon in tisanes) and still I am trying to convince myself I “should” like fruity teas and desert teas.

Veronica

Kasumi, I’ll drink the lemon, fruity and dessert teas, and I’ll leave the sencha and green teas for you. :)

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA