drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

In an attempt to delay my afternoon chores, I made myself a cuppa. My husband and daughter went to see a zombie flick, and my son is happily playing in his room. There’s nothing quite as relaxing as a quiet house and a cup of Earl Grey.

But alas, the laundry beckons.

Cups:6

Mercuryhime

I have to do laundry this weekend too. :(

Kamyria

Oh.. I agree… A good cup of tea and a quiet house = bliss. :)

Comments

Mercuryhime

I have to do laundry this weekend too. :(

Kamyria

Oh.. I agree… A good cup of tea and a quiet house = bliss. :)

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA