This is so good! Sweet, buttery cakey goodness. The main flavor is the cake, but the sweetness of the pineapple is there, becoming more pronounced as the tea cools. Not that I allowed this tea to cool off too much. I steadily sipped it until my cup was empty.

Looks like I need a refill and a reorder. I’m going to go through this sample way too fast!

gmathis

If this is as good as their Hawaiian Dream with pineapple was, I think I have a crush on it already.

Veronica

I haven’t had the Hawaiian Dream, but now I want to try it. And this is definitely a crush worthy tea. :)

Comments

gmathis

Veronica

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA