First cup of the morning. I spent way too long looking at my stash this morning. Everything sounded good and nothing sounded good. That ever happen to you? Well, this one eventually won out, and I must say it was a thoroughly enjoyable cup. I’m very careful to not let this one oversteep because I think the marshmallow and caramel are at their best with a three and a half minute steep. Absolutely delicious!

KeenTeaThyme

That was me this morning too! I “settled” for Carrot Cake Oolong (David’s Tea), but I know exactly what you mean. And I know I will be feeling it again at the end of this cuppa.

K S

When this happens with my music I just hit random. I never know what’s coming and if I don’t like it another is coming in 3 or 4 minutes (or 12 – Freebird!). There needs to be a random button on the tea stash.

Kamyria

That’s usually me in the afternoons… I worry what’s going to happen when my stash grows bigger.. lol

Veronica

@KS – I love the idea of a random button on my tea stash! That wouldn’t just solve my problem, but it would be a lot of fun. :) Also, I keep my playlist on random mostof the time. I find it keeps me from zoning out when I have a big project to finish or need to get housework done. Aerosmith followed by Beethoven is amazing.

Veronica

@KeenTeaThyme – Getting that feeling at the end of a cup… gah… I hate that. The only thing worse is craving a tea I finished the week before. :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

K S

Kamyria

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA