drank Gooey Butter Cake by 52teas

I am falling more and more in love with this tea. It’s such a wonderful lemon black, and the floral note just puts it over the top. I’m going to be hard pressed to find a lemon flavored tea I love as much as this one, but the next time Frank releases a tea with lemon notes I will be buying! Also, I’m bumping up my rating because I like this more than the first time I reviewed it.

I’m sipping this while listening to the rain fall outside. It’s supposed to turn to ice later tonight, so I’m thinking we’ll be staying put tonight and a good part of tomorrow. Can’t say that this bothers me. Maybe I’ll see how much of my stash I can bust through while we are iced/snowed in. There are definitely worse ways to spend a weekend!

To all the New England Steepsters, be safe! It looks like this storm is going to be a doozy and not something to be taken lightly!

Emily M

Just started snowing here in Upstate NY. Hopefully it won’t be as bad as they say. I plan on drinking as much tea as I can, too! Might as well, if I’m stuck in the house. ;)

Comments

Emily M

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA