drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Updating from the last few days. I’ve taken to making this by the pot rather than the cup. It saves time, and while I prefer to drink this hot I like to iced, too. If I get distracted and my tea cools I just pour it over ice and go about my day.

Cups:57

Kittenna

57!!!!! Holy crap!

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

i was wondering what that meant. so it means what it says huh? coooooool. sweet, i got this from a swap! will try this….as soon as i can…

yappychappy

I’m still wondering what this cups thing means.

Veronica

I’m tracking how many cups of this tea I drink during the month of February because I drink this tea so much. :)

Comments

Kittenna

57!!!!! Holy crap!

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

yappychappy

I’m still wondering what this cups thing means.

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA