Tea #12 from the ‘Here’s Hoping’ teabox.

I made the mistake of reading the reviews before trying this tea, so I was set not to like it. Turns out, though, that this is a decent herbal. The chocolate adds plenty of sweetness, and the spice is there, but it is also fairly mellow. This seems like a great tea for those late nights when I want some chai but I also want to sleep at some point. That being said, I think this would be awesome added to a mid-grade Assam. Seriously yummy.

Tea Sipper

I should definitely add some of this to some Assam. I knew there was a certain black tea that would be perfect with this one. Nice idea!

Veronica

If you try it let me know what you think. It seems like it would be a nice chocolate chai.

Tea Sipper

I did try this a couple days ago. Mixed with assam, it is perfect. It gives it a fuller flavor that is missing when it is just the zocolatte blend.

Comments

Tea Sipper

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA