drank Banana Jack by Element Tea

Tea #14 from the ’Here’s Hoping’ teabox.

Oh. Holy. Yum. This is delicious.

I normally stay away from banana flavored teas because I think that too often that they end up tasting like banana flavored Laughy Taffy. Thanks, but no thanks. This tea, however, isn’t a banana tea as much as it’s a tropical tea with banana as one of the flavors. The coconut keeps the banana in check, and the two blend with the black tea very well. There is a bit of an artificial flavor that comes out more as the tea cools, but if I ever have another cup of this I doubt it sits around long enough to cool.

Element Tea, please, please, please carry this again!

Alphakitty

Sadly, Element Tea closed their doors about half a year ago :( They had some really great blends too!

Veronica

I went to their page, and it says they’ve reopened, but they still have their holiday promotions up (and one from October) which makes me nervous.

Every tea I have tried from there has been really good. Wish I had tried their teas earlier!

Mercuryhime

Just took a peek at the website. They really do seem to be back! With tarty sounding new blends! Though that holiday promo is worrisome…

Veronica

I guess it’s a good sign that they have new blends. Maybe I’ll send them an email just to get more information.

Tea Sipper

I had no idea they were back open! They should have sent an e-mail to everyone that ordered from them before.

Comments

Alphakitty

Mercuryhime

Tea Sipper

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA