Tea #18 from the ‘Here’s Hoping’ teabox.

This is a nice EG cream. Lots of bergamot flavor, and the vanilla gives the tea a smooth, creamy quality. The base tea is a little weak for my taste. I sipped this while folding laundry, and when I reached the bottom of my cup I thought that it was a nice cup and I would resteep the leaves later. So, nothing that made me stop and really take notice, but a nice cup nonetheless. If only I could find the bottom of my laundry basket as quickly as I find the bottom of my tea cup!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA