Tea #21 from the ’Here’s Hoping’ teabox.

I have really mixed feelings about this one. On one hand I was excited because I liked this even with the rooibos base. On the other hand I found the flavor of the tea lacking. I mean with a name like Strawberry/Lemon/Basil I’m expecting flavor/flavor/FLAVOR. Ya know? Everything here seemed muted which left me disappointed. That’s not to say that the flavor was bad. It has a nice sweet flavor from the strawberry, a bit of pop from the lemon, and little hints of basil coming out every now and then. The combination of the three together should have been amazing, but it was just middle of the road.

I might try this one again at some point but not any time soon.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA