drank Boo-Berry Cotton Candy by 52teas

Tea #25 from the ‘Here’s Hoping’ teabox.

Happy tea! My first sip of this tea and I had to smile. The cotton candy flavor was so spot on that it made me think of summer time and the amusement parks on the boardwalk. I thought I was missing the blueberry, but after the tea cooled a bit it was there. Yummy! It wasn’t long before both of my kids realized I was sipping something delicious and began asking for sips of my tea. Between the three of us my cup was empty in no time. Thankfully the resteep of this was pretty good, so we were all able to enjoy ourselves a while longer. Even my non tea drinking ten year old son gives this tea two thumbs up. This one’s a keeper!