I have tried this tea twice now, and it just doesn’t work for me. The tea taste both overly sweet and highly astringent. Not a good combination. The second time I had this I ended up with an awful stomach ache. I can’t say that it was from the tea alone, but I know the tea didn’t help.

I can’t see myself drinking this again. If anyone wants it let me know. Otherwise I’ll post it on the swap board later this week.

TeaEqualsBliss

I’d try it – if you had some left :)

Sending you a pm.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

have you tried blending it with something else you wanted to sweeten up?

Tea Sipper

Yeah, this has been the least impressive of the Ovation teas I’ve tried so far. But the others have been amazing!

Veronica

yssah – If it was just too sweet I’d try it, but the high astringent factor is a killer. This is just one of those teas I will never love. That’s ok though since there’s plenty more that I do. :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I’d try it – if you had some left :)

Sending you a pm.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

have you tried blending it with something else you wanted to sweeten up?

Tea Sipper

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA