This sample was sent from yssah. Thank you!

This is a really nice tea. I taste vanilla more than blueberry, but the blueberry is definitely there. It’s more like a good vanilla tea with hints of blueberry. The base tea is also very good, so even though the berry flavor isn’t as present as I would like it is still easy to enjoy the tea.

I have enough of my sample left for one more cup (which I’ll probably have tomorrow) and if I remember I’ll add sugar and cream to my cup. This is a tea asking for additions.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA