My morning cup. This is an ok Ceylon, but it was too light for my first cup of the day. This is more of an afternoon tea.

The tea has a very slight floral taste as well as a note of hay. It was a bit dry on the back of the throat. I was reminded of late summer when everything has been baked by the sun for weeks on end. Dry and crisp but also a little hazy around the edges.

This tea was from the teabox, and while I liked it it’s not a tea I see myself buying. It was nice to try though.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA