Used my last bit of this today. I’ll be ordering more. It’s a great basic black to have around. Stronger than a lot of teas, but no bitterness or astringency. Perfect way to get myself way to get myself going in the morning.

Today I was doubly thankful for this tea. My daughter had to go back to school because her school chose to end spring break two days early to make up for the days they missed from Hurricane Sandy. Needless to say, my girl was not a happy spirit when she came to the breakfast table this morning. She eased in to her day with a cup of Strawberry Cream. I drank my tea and avoided all conversation while she grumbled about the unfairness of life. Thank heaven her brother, who goes to a different school and is still on spring break, was asleep. By the time I had resteeped my tea she was heading out the door and even managed a polite goodbye before walking to the bus stop. Sometimes twelve-year-olds can be scary little creatures. *shudders * :)

gmathis

I love working with fifth graders—they’re about my favorite people on the planet. But around spring break time, something snaps as they’re edging toward the magic “12” and they start losing their little minds :) Hang in there!

Veronica

Thanks. This has been an interesting year. :) Of course when I think back to my junior high years I can’t really blame her. That’s a tough age for any kid.

Tea Sipper

I think Zen is discontinuing this one after their sale, so you might want to order soon! :D

Veronica

Gah. I am broke until next week, so hopefully it will still be there (fingers crossed!).

Comments

gmathis

Tea Sipper

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA