I was in the mood for a dessert tea, and this one fit the bill. Sweet,creamy, lots of flavor, and much better for me than the carton of ice cream I’m avoiding in the freezer. Sadly, I used the last of my sample. This one will be missed until it can be replaced!

JustJames

great… i’m spending my august/september tea budget in advance… i just added this one to my shopping list.

Veronica

This one’s a winner. I think I broke down and placed a Della Terra order right after I posted this review. :)

JustJames

have you read any of my posts? are you aware that i have imposed a moratorium on tea purchases until august at least??? ARGH! tea smashing budget enabling websites!!!

Oops. :)

Comments

JustJames

Oops. :)

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA