I’ve been using the tea randomizer (jaydeee.net) to pick my morning tea. It’s fun, and I’ve been drinking teas that have been lingering in the back of my cupboard. Sometimes I get so focused on my newest teas that I forget that I have a bunch of other tasty options that also deserve to be drunk.

Today’s choice was blueberry green. I really do like this tea. It’s still one of my daughter’s favorites, so I’ve been leaving it for her, but I should drink this more often. It’s a really lovely green tea with a great blueberry/floral flavor. Nothing overwhelming, just a nice light cuppa.

canadianadia

I didn’t know about the tea randomizer- thanks for sharing! What fun!

Veronica

I know! I happened to see it mentioned on a discussion board, and now I’m hooked.

Comments

canadianadia

I didn’t know about the tea randomizer- thanks for sharing! What fun!

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA