This is from the traveling tea box. I still have a lot of samples from the box I need to try. If they’re all as tasty as this one I’ll be set for a while!

This tea was a delight. It immediately reminded me of this amazing baked French toast a friend of mine makes. Delicious! There were so many flavors mingling together – bread, cinnamon, almond, and butter. Then there was a sweetness that reminded me of melted powdered sugar on top of a warm beignet. So. Very. Good.

JustJames

this is the one i failed to get but wanted most in my order. sigh. we are not amused….

Veronica

Oh, I hate it when that happens! Of course, now you have a reason to order more tea….

JustJames

you are not helping my good intentions!!!!

Veronica

… in August… your next tea order in August or September… :)

JustJames

i need the ability to do bold italics and then i could emphatically spell out SIGH. the harder it try to be good, the worse i behave….

justjames – you can do that..

Sigh….

Comments

JustJames

JustJames

you are not helping my good intentions!!!!

Veronica

… in August… your next tea order in August or September… :)

JustJames

justjames – you can do that..

Sigh….

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA