drank Gooey Butter Cake by 52teas

I’m still totally in love with this tea. Unfortunately, I’m almost out! One, maybe two more lemon-y, cake-y cups, and then this tea will be gone. I’m sure I’ll be pouting when I remove it from my cupboard. For now though, I’m enjoying this wonderful tea!

JustJames

i am just beginning to experience 52teas and i have NO idea how they make tea buttery without a) making it gross or b) actually adding butter! lol. but this is why they’re good.

Veronica

Yeah, I have to say I bought this tea because I figured only Frank could pull it off. I still say it’s more lemon pound cake than gooey butter cake, but whatever it is it’s yummy!

Comments

JustJames

Veronica

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA