drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

I should have been in bed hours ago, but I started browsing Reddit. That site has sucked away more hours of my life than I care to admit! Anyway, I sipped on this tea while reading Confession Bear posts. The tea has a great vanilla flavor and no caffeine. It’s a win/win!

And with that I am off to bed. I’m sure tomorrow I will need all the caffeine I can get!!!

BoxerMama

I can’t seem to figure out Reddit, but I lost hours in fb last night. I’m feeling your pain right now.

Veronica

Oy. Well, my son was only five minutes late to camp this morning. All things considered that’s not too bad. Now I just need to caffeinate myself.

Comments

BoxerMama

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA