I had to call my insurance company about a series of tests my daughter needs, and I was not expecting the conversation to go well. Before I called I decided to make myself a cup of this just so something good would be going on. No matter how long I would be left on hold, or how frustrated I got, there would be pineapple cake-y goodness to help me get through it (without the hundreds of calories of actual cake!). It turned out that there was nothing to fear. The doctor she needs to see is in network, and the procedures are covered. Halle-frickin-lujah!!!

Five minutes after calling I was quietly sipping my wonderful tea and happy with the entire world. I’m not sure if it’s funny or sad that one good phone call with an insurance company can make me feel this way, but I’m glad the tea was there to help.

JustJames

tea can be an excellent bolster, and far better for you than other liquid forms of courage. it makes very good sense that the world seemed better… you can only knock a problem down one domino at a time, and you got one!

hope all is well with your wee one… =0)

Terri HarpLady

This is a really tasty tea!

Lariel of Lórien

Yes, it is fantastic.

Comments

JustJames

hope all is well with your wee one… =0)

Terri HarpLady

This is a really tasty tea!

Lariel of Lórien

Yes, it is fantastic.

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Single Origin Teas
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA