drank Caramelized Pear by Art of Tea

Turns out my local tea shop orders several of their teas from Art of Tea, so even though I previously logged this tea under a different company name (The Tea Shop) it makes more sense to me to post it under Art of Tea from here on out.

I’m still middle of the road about this tea. I want to love it, but the rooibos flavor just gets to me. The pear, caramel, and honey flavors are all there, and they’re really nice. Sweet without being cloying. But the rooibos taste too medicinal to me, and it kills all the fun that’s happening with the caramelized pear flavor. I’m really wishing this had a honeybush base rather than a rooibos base, but alas….

I’ll probably finish the rest of what I purchased, but this isn’t something I’d buy again.

Terri HarpLady

I used to really enjoy this one as an evening tea, but that was years ago. I haven’t had it in a long time, due to my losing desire for rooibos.