drank Passionfruit by Adagio Teas

Had this one iced tonight. The floral note disappeared leaving just the passionfruit and a light but brisk base tea. It was soooo good. There’s no doubt that I’ll be drinking the rest of this tea either iced or cold brewed.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA