This was a very nice EG. The base tea had strength and depth, which I liked. Otherwise this is exactly what it claimed to be – EG and lavender. I was happy that the bergamot was slightly stronger than the lavender. I’ve had a few EGs where flowers were added and the floral note dominated the cup. That’s definitely not what I’m looking for in and Earl Grey. Also, I was surprised to see vanilla and crème flavor on the list of ingredients. They were unnoticeable in my cup, but I think they’d make a nice addition. I did steep the tea for 3 minutes. Next time I think I’ll try a 2 minute steep to see if the vanilla flavor will make an appearance.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA