drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I had this one hot and then resteeped it and set it in the fridge to cool. Either way this is delicious. When it’s hot I get more of the caramel and bergamot flavors. As an iced tea, it’s all about the fruit and vanilla. I added a little sugar to my iced tea, and my oh my, I could drink this all day!

Actually, I can’t drink this all day because this is a sipdown. However, I will be ordering more of this when I place my next H&S order. That won’t be until this fall, but that’s ok since this is a tea that’s easy to enjoy year round.

Tea Sipper

Another one I’ll have to try iced!

Comments

Tea Sipper

Another one I’ll have to try iced!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA