drank Italian Almond by Dilmah

I think this is from the tea box, but I’m not positive. If I received this in a swap from someone, thank you!

This morning I was in a rush to get my son out the door and to camp, but I really needed one more cup of caffeine. I went digging through my tea bags and came up with this. While the tea was hot it was difficult to taste the almond. However, the base tea was excellent. Very smooth and rich. When the tea had a chance to cool a bit the sweet almond flavor arrived in a big way. It became something close to a dessert tea. The taste reminded me of biscotti or pastry. Delicious!

For such a little tea bag this is a big tea. I’m going to have to hunt down more of this one.