drank Blood Orange by Zen Tea

I received this as a sample with my last ZenTeaLife order. Blood oranges are one of my favorite fruits. I’m also big fan of citrus flavors in tea, so I have high hopes for this one.

Mmmm. I really like this. Plenty of orange flavor, but not so much that it hides the base tea. I wouldn’t swear that this is blood orange, but it does leave a nice tang on the tongue in much the same way orange juice does. I added some sugar and milk which turned this into a wonderful orange creamsicle treat. So good!

Oh yeah, I’ll definitely enjoy the rest of this sample, and it’s more than possible that I’ll add this to my next ZenTeaLife order. Which will be the next time they have a sale (sssh, don’t tell my husband!).