drank Sweet Potato Pie by Adagio Teas

Another tea from the tea box. I swear I’m almost through my small mountain of samples!!!

Moment of truth, I don’t like sweet potato pie. It’s a texture issue. So I was excited to try this tea because I could enjoy the taste of sweet potato pie without having to eat it. That’s a win, win in my book.

The tea is nice. Rich and earthy with just a hint of sweetness. I thought at first that the sweetness was honey, but now I’m thinking caramel. I’m not getting anything that says pastry. Added a bit of sugar which heightened the sweet potato and caramel flavors. It’s nice, but I think the tea was just as nice without the added sweetness. If I were to have this again I’d drink it straight and just enjoy the deep mix of flavors.

gmathis

To this day, my family makes fun because I can’t stand mashed potatoes—the texture thing. I totally understand what you’re talking about. And bananas. Same reason. (Hmm…sweet potato and banana tea?)