drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Today I found out that my best friend is moving to another state. I am happy for her and her family,(wonderful job opportunity!) but I’m sad she won’t be within walking distance anymore. Needless to say, I wanted some comfort, and without hesitation I turned to my trusted EGC. Tonight it’s soothing and steady. Just what I need.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA