drank 1st Flush Darjeeling by Unknown

Another tea I received from a swap. This one came from Artp. A friend of his went to India and came home with tea. How great is that?

I don’t have any information on this tea except that it is a first flush darjeeling. What I can tell you is it’s a beautiful tea. It brews into a coppery colored liquid and has mild floral smell. The taste is initially floral before becoming fruity and sweet. The fruity note reminded me of apples or pears – very crisp with a clear sweetness. There is also a caramel flavor as the tea cools. It’s most noticeable at the end of the sip. There is a bit of astringency, but it’s a darjeeling so it’s to be expected. I like the dryness in combination with the fruity flavors in the tea. It’s funny, but even though this is a first flush it reminds me a lot of autumn.

This one is a winner all the way. Thanks again, Artp!

Artp

I wish i had more info on this one, but Chris couldn’t get any. So glad you enjoyed it!