I was considering having this one iced, but I chose to have it hot because I love the smell of it so much. Just having a mug of this sitting on my desk makes the room smell divine. The jasmine and lavender are wonderful together, and even though the scent is unmistakably floral the tea itself can easily be tasted along with the floral notes.

There is only enough leaf left for me to have one more cup of this lovely tea. Yet another reason to make a trip to Premium Steap (Emperor’s Red and Organic Black with Coconut being the other reasons).

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA