drank Ice Wine Tea by Design a Tea

I had this tea last summer and really enjoyed it. In fact, I liked it so much that I wrote a note on my calendar to order more this summer. Now that summer is almost over (sob!) I am rushing to do all the summery fun things I’ve been putting off. This is definitely a fun tea.

I decided to ice this one. Once brewed it has the grape-y floral scent of wine. The taste is true to its name – a cold, sweet iced wine. The pear flavor is a nice touch because it keeps the tea from having a slight edge that might otherwise be there. Also, the flavors are very mellow which I like in this tea. A lot of times when I choose to drink a flavored tea I want flavor, but this tea is subtle and I find it a delightful change of pace.