drank Pirate Tea by Design a Tea

This was not at all what I was expecting. It was better. I was expecting a spicy chai with a kicky mate taste and a hint of pineapple. The tea turned out to be a sweet chai with the lingering taste of pineapple where all the flavors – the roasted mate, chai spices, pineapple, and vanilla – are so well balanced that I kept sipping it and just savoring the mix of flavors. If you like pineapple flavored teas in any form or fashion I highly recommend this one. It’s excellent.

gmathis

Ooh, interesting! (I do like pineapple tea additives.)

Veronica

I’m really surprised more people haven’t tried this one yet. I looked at the tasting notes, and the last entry was three years ago. This tea needs more love. :)

Comments

gmathis

Ooh, interesting! (I do like pineapple tea additives.)

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA