drank SBT: Watermelon by 52teas

This was a huge hit. I served it with dinner tonight, and everyone loved it. I made the tea early this afternoon, sweetened it with a quarter cup of sugar, and left it in the fridge to cool. When I served it both of my kids told me repeatedly how good it was and that it tasted just like watermelon. It was a nice tea. The taste was all melon. If I really paid attention I could taste the tea itself, but it was better to enjoy the sweet fruitiness. There’s not much left in the pitcher, and I’m sure someone will finish it off soon. So I’ll probably resteep the bag and have another pitcher of watermelon yumminess waiting for my family to enjoy tomorrow. If I’m lucky I might even be able to snag a glass or two myself.