drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

So it is raining cats and dogs this morning. My driveway and street are flooded causing all of my plans to be cancelled. Normally this would bother me, but I’ve been running around like crazy for the past several days and could use the break. And with any good break there must be tea!

Since there was no need to wake anyone up I decided to sit on my porch with a cup of this tea and watch the rain. It turned out to be a good choice. I love the taste of the mint and marshmallow together with the sencha flavor peeking through every now and then. So nice. The vanilla and the malt add those extra layers of flavor that turn this tea into something special. Absolutely perfect for a rainy day like today.